Established in 2006, TKG is a boutique recruiting firm in the healthcare industry focused in clinical diagnostics and connecting outstanding talent with thriving healthcare businesses. We match capable Sales, Sales Management and Marketing candidates with top-notch companies, from up-and-coming to Fortune 500, to create long-term career partnerships.
With a combined 50 years of experience, we utilize our established relationships and sophisticated yet cordial interviewing techniques to meet your employment needs and maximize your reputation.
We are proud to be a licensed Women's Business Enterprise!
Who We Are
TKG was founded in 2006 by Lyn Kleinbach, a top executive recruiter with over 25 years of recruiting experience in the healthcare industry. Simply stated, she has built a boutique firm providing premium talent to healthcare firms across the country through the outstanding service of a small agency with the customized resources of a large firm.
Our team of recruiters brings a wealth of experience across diverse industries. They are respectful, diligent and responsive, implementing an integrated approach to sourcing the sales and marketing talent our clients need to be competitive.
What We Believe
Since opening the doors of TKG, I have been a strong advocate for diversity, and I am proud that TKG is a reputable inclusive recruiter with a long history of advancing women in the workplace. As our country reckons with the challenges of recognizing the value of all communities, we at TKG want to honor them by bringing the same inclusivity we have worked for to underrepresented groups.
At TKG, diversity is a deliberate strategy that is enmeshed in our value system and we see it as a fight for equity – ensuring all ethnicities, races and genders have the same access to opportunities.
We know that a robust diversity and inclusion program is in the best interest of our clients and candidates:
- The new workforce wants to work with companies that are in alignment with their own philosophies.
- With this next generation on their side, our client companies will be poised for future successes when led by diverse thinking.
- Companies are expected to use their platform to communicate a clear stance on social initiatives.
- The gig economy dictates that employees have more options and can work in the environment that suits them.
- Companies cannot innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems with only like-minded people.
- Compensation is no longer the main reward. Culture matters and companies will always fall short if employees are forced to choose between salary and culture.
TKG is and will continue to be a leader in inclusive recruiting by taking action. We will:
- Actively recruit underrepresented, overlooked, and underserved communities.
- Restructure job searches and listings to be more inclusive.
- Hire recruiters to reflect our diversity effort.
- Grow Women in Diagnostics, TKG’s first major focused outreach for diversity recruiting. Through WID, we are able reach an untapped yet talented segment of the population.
- Work to change the mindsets of hiring managers.
- Build a pipeline of diverse talent by inspiring and supporting our clients’ DEI initiatives.
In short, we want to be the recruiting firm of choice because of our decades of success and commitment to diversity. This is my commitment.